For anyone who does virtual training “live on-line” via WebEx or similar web conferencing tool.
According to surveys, 87% of persons who attend online meetings or training sessions admit to “multi-tasking” at some point during the event. Such sessions are often completely passive affairs for the participants, as they watch slides and listen to a disembodied voice. This webinar teaches and models techniques that will change this passive mode of online presentation into an engaging and thought-provoking experience.
- The common challenges of meeting or training online
- How to employ research-based engagment strategies
- How to use annotation tools to create an interactive environment
- How to optimize PowerPoint slides for online delivery
- How to sequence and manage an online event
To attend, you need only an Internet-connected computer and a telephone. Simply click the link that we will provide and dial a toll-free number for the audio portion of the session.
- Webinars are limited to 15 participants
- Contact us to attend a “public” offering (multiple organizations) or ask us about running one for your organization