Two 90-minute Webinars presenting proven principles of adult learning and their application. These on-line programs are targeted to trainers, subject-matter experts, managers, coaches, mentors and anyone with training responsibilities.
To attend, you need only an Internet-connected computer and a telephone. Simply click the link that we will provide and dial a toll-free number.
Webinar #1: Adult Learning Principles (90 minutes)
- 5 reasons why adult instruction often fails
- 10 research-based principles of adult learning
Webinar #2: Presentation Skills (90 minutes)
Specific strategies for applying the adult learning principles covered in Webinar #1:
- How to create, focus and maintain attention and interest
- How to get valid feedback that your audience is “getting it”
- How to use teaching aids (e.g. PowerPoint) effectively
- How to enhance long-term retention
- Webinars are limited to 15 participants
- Contact us to attend a “public” offering (multiple organizations) or ask us about running one for your organization alone
- One available “add on” to this program is to send us a 20-minute video of yourself teaching a class, which we will critique and provide specific feedback